His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Potty Training!

My husband and I have talked about buying a potty for our son soon. We are holding off for a while longer due to a few reasons, including our son. He just turned 2, and I originally wanted to wait until he could talk. For now, I am just waiting for cues from him. That seems to be the best way to go.

I have no idea what to do or how to start with potty training and luckily I had several moms tell me on what they did, which really helps. It will help me to come to my own conclusion on what would be best for us. I was looking at getting the reusable pullups for cost reasons. There were moms who said go for it since it will save you money. On the other hand, there were moms who said just buy the disposable pullups for the convenience. It will have to depend on what our financial situation is at the time. Hopefully my husband will find employment soon as well.

I looked at the different potties and the first one I clicked on is the one I want to get. It comes with a little step stool for my son to use at the sink. The potty itself has another step stool as the base of the potty and can be removed. The seat itself can also be used on the big potty when he’s ready. So it “grows” with my son. I knew that I didn’t want a potty that makes sounds and music. That’s not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment