His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, January 7, 2008

I got a BEANIE!

My husband got a call back from one of the jobs that I applied for him. I saw these two jobs listed on a hotel job site and I applied for both of them. Hopefully he’ll get an interview this week!

I received a letter from a new pen pal! I also received the first set of Cds from Shaklee. I am trying to earn $100 worth of product. I just have to listen to these Cds.

I got my first beanie in the mail today. It was for one of the freebies I signed up for. I have it on now and I really like it, its pretty comfortable. It’s black with the company logo on the front.

I only had time to write one letter today. It took me about 45 minutes it seemed. I may try to write more letters later today.

Another item I received in the mail was my long awaited gift card from Walmart for $150! I was so proud of myself to have earned that. It took a LOT of offers to complete but I did it. Very pleased. I am not sure if I want to buy a new digital camera or not. I think I deserve to spoil myself a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment