His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, January 20, 2008

3 Letters/Vitamins/Errands

I wrote 3 pen pal letters today. I wanted to get a few letters out that were sent to me over 2 weeks ago. Just trying to get through my pile of letters.

We started Kyle on the generic brand of Flintstone vitamins. The first day, I tried giving him a full vitamin but he wasn’t going for it. He tried but I guess it was too much for him. So then I tried cutting them in half and at first he didn’t want them. But now I have learned to give them to him at lunch. I have to place it on the table next to his plate and he eats it either after his meal or halfway through his meal. But thankfully he’s taking his vitamin. He’s still a little hesitant though. I was looking into using a powder form of vitamin for him. I may change to a powder vitamin after he’s done with these.

I told Shannon that we need to go to the bank to get my name added to the account so we can order checks! He said we’ll do the last of our errands this week! We also need to register our car. He said once that is all done, he’s going to start going out to look for jobs (instead of just applying online).

We are running out of the checks that the bank started us out with so I really want to order checks before we run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment