His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Finally! Half Way Done!

I got my new driver’s license today! I am so excited. My husband got his yesterday! We are half way done from completing our DMV visits. We have to make one more visit to the other DMV office to get a new license plate!

Shannon was talking about going tomorrow if it doesn’t snow. It’s supposed to snow and then freeze up. When that happens, it can cut out the electricity and even the water. I am hoping it won’t be that bad. If it does happen, they apparently close the city and tell everyone to stay home! LOL

There are few more things I need to do since I have a new license! I need to add my name to our bank account and then order checks! I also need to fax my a copy of my new license to our insurance company!

This Friday is Kyle’s playgroup. I am not sure if we are going to go. It depends on the snow! If its that bad, they may cancel it. But I really do want to go if it isn’t!

No comments:

Post a Comment