His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, January 18, 2008

One less

We got a call from our insurance company -- Progressive! They called about our drivers licenses. Let me explain. At the time that I bought our insurance, we still had our Nevada licenses, so I used that information when I signed up. Plus we needed to switch to a new company. They couldn’t find my driver’s license information because mine was expired and they said to fax over a copy of my license. Well, just this week, we got our new licenses for North Carolina.

Today’s phone call was regarding my license. So Shannon gave them both of our new license numbers, now they can pull BOTH our current information. I am just glad I don’t have to fax over my license.

I am very happy with Progressive and how thorough they are for following up with us! I am so thrilled that we have insurance with them. I am just glad I didn’t take my husband’s advice and stick with our former insurance company. I think that company is a joke. We were a customer with them for over 4 years and they kept raising our rates every 6 months. During those 4+ years, we had never been in an accident either. I’ve wanted to switch insurance companies for so long but never did because it was such a hassle and the money wasn’t steady, just like our current situation.

Yesterday it snowed about 4 inches and they closed the schools for that! I believe they closed half the city too! LOL How lame! It’s supposed to snow today too. I am just glad our mail is still being delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment