His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, January 4, 2008

Real Customers!?


I am so excited, I didn't know where else to post this.
I may have some NEW customers this year! If so, 2008 is treating us very well, despite my husband's unemployment. My only customer was my mom (thanks mom), and myself! :)
As for this year, 2 of my pen pals have expressed interest in mineral makeup! So I will be sending them more info!
Also, my MIL would like to try Mineral Girlz! The other day, she just happen to mention that her face is feeling dry and that she uses BE (that brand that says "so pure you can sleep in it"). Anyway, I told her that I sell mineral makeup and it's very affordable. She said she would cancel her subscription since she has so much makeup from them and she's interested in Mineral Girlz makeup. Unlike BE, Mineral Girlz allows you to order new product when you want to. There are no automatic payments from your bank account. Orders are shipped within 2-5 business days! All of my orders arrived within a week and a half from the date I placed my order. We also offer samples, so if you are unsure which colors will work, samples are perfect to start out with.
Not only that, my MIL told one of her co-workers that I sell mineral makeup! So she's interested as well. I sent my MIL to work with my website link so they can look through my site at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment