His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, January 4, 2008

There’s Something Wrong

***Warning ~ ADULT language below… do not tread if you are easily offended***





I think there is something wrong when illegal aliens (or to be politically correct ~ “undocumented workers” -- But in my case, I don’t shit either way) are able to get driver’s licenses. However, for a U.S. Citizen to obtain one, we need 30 forms of I.D. to prove who we are. Okay, not literally 30 forms of I.D. but it certainly seems that way. My husband and I need to get our driver’s licenses for NC and we need 2 forms of I.D., proof of residency, and so much more. We’ll also need to register our car here in this state and we need all these documents to show to DMV.

Perhaps, we should go into DMV say we are from Canada and here illegally and see how easy it is to get a driver’s license!

How are illegal aliens able to get off free without paying taxes either? U.S. Citizens can get audited for not paying taxes but illegal aliens can live in this country without paying them without penalty?

I just don’t understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment