His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, January 4, 2008

One of my PTC Sites

I am doing very well on one of PTC (paid to click) sites. Over the holidays, I decided to upgrade to premium membership, as well as purchase 15 referrals. After that, there was a slight difference in my earnings. I am earning more per click and I am earning more from my referrals clicks.


Then about a week or two later, I bought 500 referrals. Since then, I have noticed a real big difference in my earnings. I was making about $45-$50 a day from my referrals as well as from my own clicks.

After I did make these purchases, initially, I decided not to tell my husband. But then after I saw my earnings increase to $45-$50 a day, I told him about a week later. He wasn't even upset like I thought he would be. He was surprised and happy! Now he's always asking me how much I am making or what I am up to (in my earnings).

I asked him if I should buy more referrals, since I really wanted his opinion first. If I were to buy more referrals, my earnings to increase to $95-$100 a day! So I ended up buying more referrals a few days ago and now making roughly $100 a day! Once I break even, which I should in a few days, I plan on cashing out and buying more referrals with my earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment