His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So Excited!

I've been with Mineral Girlz Basic Consultant since February 2007 and could never upgrade to the Senior level due to financial reasons.

For the new year, they decided to change the signups for the senior level. They now have a few requirements you have to meet and if you still didn't meet them but feel you should be considered, you could still email them. Well, I sent in my email about wanting to upgrade and why. I also met at least one of the requirements and possibly a second one. I also gave a few other reasons as to why I'd like to upgrade!

Well, I just received an email back saying that I've been upgraded! I am so excited and so happy. This is the BEST New Year's Gift/Anniversary gift I have received this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment