His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vitamins, Picture Frame, Movie, and More!

A few days ago we re-applied for Food Stamps. They called us yesterday wanting additional information and she said we probably won't qualify for the month of February but we could be "pre-approved" for March. We are really hoping we get back on food stamps!

We went to Walmart today since we were almost completely out of food! We bought our usual groceries. I also bought lotion, vitamins for myself, and a picture frame. I bought the picture frame for Kyle's class picture. It's his first class picture and I thought it deserved a frame! Shannon also bought a movie that he's been wanting to see. I ended up using a little over $6 in coupons too! So proud, since I am not that good at couponing.

I had a choice between buying the name brand of vitamins but decided on the store brand. This bottle of vitamins cost me about half the cost of the name brand! I wanted to start taking vitamins again since I am working out and trying to stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment