His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, April 9, 2010

What a Day!

Last week I bought melatonin for Shannon.  He would always have trouble falling asleep.  He would stay up for a few hours just laying in bed.  His mom takes melatonin to fall asleep and plus it's all natural.  He's been taking it all this week and he falls right to sleep!  I tried it the first night with him and it relaxes your body to where you feel like you are glued to the bed.  I think it's a little too strong for me because it made me tired the next day and into the night.  It actually didn't help me STAY asleep, I woke up a few times throughout that night.  So, now he's sleeping better!

We went to Walmart this afternoon.  We bought our normal groceries.  I also bought a few more pots for my plants and also some potting mix.  This time around, I bought "miracle gro" brand potting mix.  In the past, I always bought another brand.  Hopefully "miracle gro" is as good as it's commercials say it is.  When we got home, I potted up the plants into more permanent homes (in their new pots). 


At the last minute, I picked up a 3 pack of air freshener product by Renuzit.  When I was working as a cashier, I always saw people buying this particular product and wanted to try it.  I bought "after the rain" scent.  I have one in our bathroom, one in our bedroom, and one in Shannon's office/computer room/man cave.  Since I don't want to burn my soy candles upstairs (especially around Kyle), I figure why not try an air freshener like this!  I am not a fan of the spray air fresheners because all of the chemicals and Renuzit says they use 97% natural ingredients.

I can't believe it's Friday already.  That means Kyle goes back to school on Monday!  This week has been a great for us, we've had time to recharge and Kyle had a chance to get better from being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment