His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I had to call again

Kyle had school yesterday!  He's still not feeling well.  He doesn't eat much when we do try to feed him.  While he was at school, I called Speakability and asked for "what's her name" and she ended up answering the phone!  I told her that I called her two weeks ago and called her again last week.  She already knew who I was and said she received my messages.  Apparently the speech therapists that are in our area are either on maternity leave or getting ready to come back from maternity leave.  Plus a lot of the speech therapists have a "full plate" of clients.  She said she would call me or have the speech therapist call me when there is one available, hopefully in the next couple of weeks. 

I received my kettlenetics set!  It arrived just before I had to pick Kyle up from the bus stop (which is down the street).  I had enough time to unpack it and quickly look through what came in the set.  I had a chance to try the first DVD where she walks you through each move. I didn't realize how "dance-y dance" it was, but the person who created this workout is a dance professional!  But overall, it looks fun to learn and motivating.  I am glad it isn't what I was expecting because I don't want all my workouts to be the same stuff. 

I applied for another job last night.  I am looking forward to possibly going back to work again.  There are some people that we live with that I am annoyed with.  If only we could have our own place to live!  Unfortunately that won't be happening for at least a year to a year and a half! 

No comments:

Post a Comment