His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Not Feeling Well, More College, and Back To Work

I've been asking Shannon to let me know when he thinks it would be a good time for me to go back to work.  I have to admit, I've been a little bored, but trying to enjoy being at home full time.  A part time job would be nice, especially for the extra income.  I am not sure if I want to go back to Wal-Mart because I had such a crazy schedule.  I was working up to 33 hours a week, which is much more than I wanted.  I also didn't like having split days off.  I just felt I was never home.  I will re-apply at Wal-Mart as a last resort.  Don't get me wrong, I do miss my co-workers, the people were nice!  Today, I applied online to two different places.  Hopefully either one will call!  Shannon seems to want me to go back to work at Wal-Mart since we always shop there anyway. 

Shannon has been looking closer at his college and he needs 21 more units than he thought, in order to graduate.  Which means a year and a half of classes.  He was thinking that if I am working, he could double up on classes so he can graduate sooner.  He wants to graduate as soon as he can! 

Kyle came home from school on Friday looking tired.  We thought he was tired, but it turns out he's not feeling well.  He woke up this morning (Saturday) at around 5:45 AM coughing and then threw up!  I could tell he didn't eat at all on Friday!  He threw up one more time a few hours later.  He's still not feeling well.  He hasn't eaten much today, but still drinks water!  He even took a nap this afternoon.  I had to wash the sheets and bedspread today!

2 comments:

  1. What is Shannon Major in again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's majoring in Criminal Justice and then wants to go to law school.

    ReplyDelete