His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, April 12, 2010

Back to School

Kyle went back to school today!  He was out of school for over a week!  It was nice to have him at school!  I am a little disappointed that they didn't save an Easter basket or easter eggs for him.  We had sent him to school with a big bag of easter eggs and 3 bags of candy for the kids and he received none of it!

A few weeks ago, they took pictures at school and they sent an envelope home with a sample picture of how they turned out.  He looks so cute in his picture!  Now we just have to decide which package to buy!  I don't know how they got him to sit still long enough to take his picture!  LOL


I received half of my order from Walmart today.  I ordered some colorful short sleeved tops, which I need for summer.  The only short sleeved tops I have are all blue, and they were from when I was working at Walmart!  I am waiting for the other half of my order, which should arrive tomorrow. 

Shannon is getting ready to take the LSAT test.  He's aiming to take it in June.  He ordered some study materials and some of them arrived today. 

I am still waiting for the plant I won on ebay to arrive, it looks like it will arrive tomorrow.  I am ready to pot up my new plant in a permanent home!

No comments:

Post a Comment