His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Studying for LSAT, Dr. Appointment, Plant Fever

Kyle had another doctor appointment, this time it was with an "ear, nose, and throat" doctor.  Before seeing that doctor, Kyle saw the audiologist and he gave him a hearing test again.  He said his hearing looks to be in the normal range.  The "ear, nose, and throat" doctor looked into Kyle's ears.  He said he's going to send over the test results to Kyle's pediatrician as well.  As we left the doctor office, they gave me a piece of paper for billing (to give to the appointment setter) and it said they are going to bill our insurance (medicaid) $418!!

I still haven't heard back from Speakability.  I called them last Thursday and left a message with the person who answered the phone.  I need to call them again and set something up!  Kyle needs private speech therapy.

Since Shannon received some of his study materials for the LSAT test, he's started reading through the books.  He feels better and more prepared to take the test.  They give him tips and tricks on taking the test.  He's learning other ways to answer the test questions too.  He's still waiting on another shipment of practice tests.

I received my curly spider plant that I won on ebay today!  It's bigger than I thought it would be.  For now, it's in the pot that I bought for it.  I plan on getting a bigger pot.  I removed the babies (there were 9 of them) that came with it and planted them in other pots of plants!  I also gave two [of the nine] babies to my MIL.  She has them in her office/sitting room that is attached to their bedroom.  I also re-potted my solid green spider plants with fresh potting soil!  They are getting too big for the small pot they are in.  Once I get another pot, I can separate them and give them more room.

No comments:

Post a Comment