His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Second Day of Spring Break

Kyle is feeling better these days.  Yesterday, the weather was nice.  I took Kyle outside to play and I took the time to soak up the sun.  I put sunscreen on Kyle and myself anytime we go outside.  There were times when the sun went behind the clouds so it wasn't as hot.  Shannon and I had a chance to sit in the shade, meanwhile Kyle still played near us.

In the evening, Kyle wanted his Dad to throw a soft frisbee, which Kyle loves!  Sometimes he'll want us to throw a softball to him.  He'll wait until the frisbee or ball falls on the ground and then he'll go to pick it up.  Then he runs it back to us and runs back to where he was standing to wait for us to throw the frisbee or ball again. 

I am not looking forward to today's weather, it's supposed to get up to 89 degrees today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment