His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 3 of Kettlenetics

Today was Day 3 of my new workout program, Kettlenetics!  I've been sore ever since yesterday!  The first day was just learning the moves and the second and third day, I did the first workout!  It's about 20 minutes, which doesn't sound like much, but it is!  I've been having to stop about halfway through to catch my breath but I get right back into it as soon as I can.  I am taking my time learning the moves.

I looked at the other DVDs in the set and they look like they are getting harder!  LOL  There is a 47 minute workout, which I will probably end up doing sections of it.  I am loving this change in my workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment