His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

She hasn't called you back?!

I called Speakability again today since it's been almost a week since I called to leave a message with the person who answered the phone.  The lady that answered today even remembered that I called before!  She sounded surprised that "what's her name" hadn't returned my call!  So I left my information again, let's see if she'll call me.

Kyle went to school today!  I sent him to school with an order for his school pictures.  I ordered their "most popular package" since it was so hard to decide, plus it was at a decent price.  He came home with an easter basket that was made by the local high school students!  It has more toys than candy, which is good!  One of the toys was bubbles, so I took that out and played with Kyle.  He LOVES bubbles!  He loves trying to pop them!  I took him outside to play with them but it was windy so the bubbles were going in every direction too fast for him.  I'll have to wait another day until there is little to no wind. 

Shannon received his last shipment of LSAT study materials he ordered.  He's been reading through his books since he received them.  He officially registered to take the LSAT in early June!!!  I am so glad that the books are giving him so much confidence!  They are full of tips and methods to help take the test. He wanted to register as early as he could for the test in June because there are only a certain number of spots available to take the test.  If they are all gone, he would have to wait until the next one. 

I've been wanting to try a different type of workout using kettlebells.  I saw an infomercial for "kettleworx" and after reading the reviews on amazon, they were mixed.  They were saying he doesn't show the correct way to do the exercises AND he doesn't do the same amount of reps on each side of the body.  For example, he'll work the right arm 23 times and the left arm 19 times.  Some people were bothered by that, which I can understand.  I found that QVC sold kettleworx, but while looking at it, I saw someone mention another program called "kettlenetics."  I looked further at the product and found that it was customer top rated which told me something.  I ended up getting that set to start with!  I was impressed with the QVC price and what you get with the set!

1 comment:

  1. That is good that the health department gave you two contact information. Hopefully they can help you out.

    ReplyDelete