His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I bought a plant on Ebay!




I won an auction on ebay today!  I placed a bid for a Curly Spider Plant, it is also known as Bonnie Spider Plant.  I used to have a few of these when we lived in Nevada, but I ended up leaving them behind when we moved.   I hate that I ended up losing my entire collection of plants in our move.

I believe I won an auction for a plant from this vendor before.  My Lemon Lime Philo is doing very well!  Still alive and growing. 

As for my Curly Spider Plant, I don't have a home ready for it.  I need to get some potting soil since I have some plants that need to be repotted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment