His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, May 7, 2010

He's better, but...

Kyle is doing better today!  We kept him from school again today.  I was considering having him go but this last week he's been so weak, tired, not eating, and laying on the floor.  Anyway, he didn't wake up this morning - he slept through the night. 

Unfortunately Shannon and I now have the stomach bug/flu or it's food poisoning!  Shannon was vomiting this morning (around 12:30 AM).  I woke up with diarrhea and have had it throughout the day today.  I ended up vomiting twice today as well.  I have had to lay down and sleep for most of the day because I feel nauseous.  I can't even stand up straight.  Shannon and I haven't eaten at all today because we're feeling so sick.  Shannon seems to be in better shape than me.  Shannon went to the grocery store and bought us some popsicles and some Pepto Bismol for me. 

Kyle's teacher called this afternoon.  She suggested that he start coming to school on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday instead of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  That way, he'll have consistency with school.  She also said she hopes he's feeling better! We hate that Kyle misses so much school from being sick, but I am glad we kept him home today!  We weren't sure how he would be today.  He hasn't eaten much at all today. 

My in-laws returned from their vacation this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment