His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, May 6, 2010

It happened again

Kyle woke up this morning around the same time as the night before, around 1:30 AM.  He was whining  and eventually threw up!  He ended up throwing up/dry heaving 3 times!  It's always around the same time and lasts no more than an hour.  He fell asleep around 2:30 AM - 3 AM.  I didn't fall asleep until I knew he was okay and sleeping peacefully.

We're not sure what is going on but we still think it's a stomach bug or stomach flu.  He doesn't have a cough or fever.  Depending on how he does tonight, I hope he can go to school tomorrow.

Since my sleep is disturbed, I have been feeling exhausted when I wake up in the morning!

My in-laws return home tomorrow.  Hopefully Kyle will be all better by then!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment