His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, May 17, 2010

One Step Back

After 4 days of no vomit, Kyle ended up vomiting several times this morning.  He woke up around 12:30 AM.  We all didn't fall asleep until 3 AM or so.  We are out of towels, sheets, and blankets and we have a load of clothes to wash.  I have at least 4 loads of laundry to do.  My MIL and I are going to the laundry mat to do our laundry.  It's been raining all night for the last two nights now.  Their septic tank is already backed up. 

Kyle woke up around 5:30 AM wanting to eat.  He didn't eat his cereal, instead he wanted me to make a chik'n patty.  He only ate a few pieces when he realized he was feeling sick to his stomach.  We got him to go back to sleep at around 6:30 AM and he woke up around 9:30 AM.  I knew he was hungry but couldn't eat as usual, so I gave him yogurt. 

I was disappointed when Kyle threw up this morning.  We were all looking forward to him going back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment