His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What a night/morning!

Around 1:30 AM this morning, Kyle sat up, choked/coughed and threw up!  Shannon attended to Kyle and I removed the sheets to see what could be salvaged to where he and I could go back to sleep.  Shannon set up the bed to where Kyle and I could lay back down and put the sheets in the washer.  While he was doing that, Kyle ended up throwing up again!  Within a 45 minute time span, Kyle threw up 4 times. 

Kyle had school today but we are keeping him home today.  I had to wake up and call the school by 7 AM or so.  

I have more laundry to do today just to make sure everything is clean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment