His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, May 17, 2010

Laundry is done!

My MIL ended up going to the laundry mat to do our laundry.  I ended up washing our sheets, comforter, blankets, towels, and a load of Kyle's clothes!!!  The machines at this laundry mat must be industrial size because I could have stuffed them silly with our stuff! They had different sizes of washing machines to choose from.  The washing part didn't take that long, it was the drying.  The dryers don't dry the first or second time around.  We dried our stuff the best we could, we could always dry them at home. 

Shannon and I are so glad to have clean towels and sheets!  Kyle isn't looking too good today so he may end up getting sick tonight.   My MIL brought up that he may even have celiac disease.  She used to work with a gal whose son was diagnosed with it. 

My MIL wanted to do a little grocery shopping so we went to Bi-Lo!  I ended up buying fruit and a few other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment