His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another brand of Mineral Makeup

Last month, I joined another mineral makeup company and with that came a starter kit.  My starter kit arrived yesterday and I was so excited to look through everything I received.  I ended up trying the eye shadows and they feel so smooth and creamy!  It's a big difference from my other mineral makeup.  I no longer have to use my finger tips to blend.  I can't wait to try the foundation and veil.  I also received a blush, which I have never worn before.  I am even tempted to throw away my other brand of mineral makeup, but would hate to waste all that makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment