His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

School Pictures

Kyle had school yesterday and today.  He goes to school tomorrow as well and then he's off until next Monday!  We got his school pictures yesterday!  They look so cute.  He's already changed since they were taken in March. 

We went to Walmart today for groceries.  Kyle is crazy for goldfish crackers, so I bought more of those.  I bought him some mac 'n cheese and a block of cheese since he's into cheesey foods lately!  I also bought granola bars, and fruit gummy snacks.  The snacks are mainly for when he gets home from school.  I bought a picture frame to fit the 8x10 picture of Kyle!  The picture looks great in a picture frame!

I've been thinking about going back to school for awhile now.  I finally decided to look further at what courses/programs our local community college offers.  I filled out the FAFSA online and was surprised that it only took about 10-15 minutes to do, even though the website said it could take up to one hour!  Let's hope I get approved for financial aid!  I also applied for the local community college online.  I still have a few more steps to complete, which I plan to finish up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment