His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sick Again?!

Kyle has his speech therapy and occupational therapy yesterday.  When he woke up, we could tell he wasn't feeling well.  He was also being whiney and having fits.  Although, he did really good in therapy.  He already knew that he gets to play during therapy so he looks forward to it.  While Kyle was in therapy, Shannon and I went to Kohl's which is just down the street.  Shannon needed new shoes and found a nice pair by Nike.  Shannon no longer wants to get his shoes from Walmart because those sneakers aren't as comfortable and sturdy as a name brand, which I understand.  I want him to be comfortable.  We have never been to Kohl's so it was pretty fun for me to see what they have!  It seems they don't have toddler clothes because I tried looking for school clothes for Kyle. 

Kyle woke up this morning and just wanted to lay in bed, he's still not feeling well!  Kyle didn't seem interested in eating breakfast either.  Kyle did end up throwing up twice this morning!  I am just hoping it's not another 3 weeks straight of throwing up!  I don't want to go through that again, especially without being able to use the washer and dryer freely!  Plus, Kyle starts school next Wednesday!  I really need to talk to his teacher, I still don't know what his school schedule will be.  I am going to ask to have him go 4 days a week so that we have one day off to take him to therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment