His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Loving on my plants

My plants received their weekly watering.  I ended up cleaning and removing debris, removing plants, and moving plants to other pots.

I am working on rooting some of my plants to put in other pots.  My arrowhead plant was getting so big, so I split a baby from the mother plant and planted that up in another pot.  I also took another arrowhead baby and trying to root it to put in another pot.  Ever since I potted my arrowhead plant in potting soil back in April, it's been doing really well!  I am also trying to root a few cuttings from my swiss cheese plant.  I removed the mother plant, I hope to replace it with one of my cuttings as soon as they grow roots. 

I would love to add to my plant collection but I am trying to keep my jungle to what I already have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment