His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, August 30, 2010

He's a little pro!

Kyle is at school today!  He woke up much easier than last week!  He woke up soon after I turned on the light.  He was such a good boy on the walk towards the bus stop and while waiting for the bus.  He got on the bus all by himself and even used the handrails!  He is such a pro!  I am so glad he seems to love going to school.  The bus was actually on time this morning, so we didn't have to wait too long!

This afternoon, I ended up getting another little tan!   I waited over 20 minutes for the bus again.  This time, I asked the bus driver what time I should be at the bus stop.  She explained that they've had some new students (which is good), so I am now going to be at the bus stop around 2:55pm - 3pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment