His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Finding his size isn't easy

We went to Walmart the other day for groceries.  I also bought some school uniform friendly clothes for Kyle.  Unfortunately they are way too big.  They didn't have "toddler" clothes that were school uniform friendly but they had boy sizes, so I bought pants and shirts that I thought could fit him.  I bought size 5 pants in boys and size small shirts.  The shirts and pants are way too big!  So I have to return them.  Instead, I tried looking online for toddler clothes that are school uniform friendly!  I ended up finding Kyle's toddler size 5T at JC Penney's online.  I bought 5 pairs of pants which were on sale and shoes for him.  I still need to find shirts for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment