His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, August 16, 2010

One Less Worry

We found out today that Shannon's unemployment was renewed!  They even paid him back pay from the last few weeks while the unemployment had lapsed!  I then suggested to Shannon that we get that phone reading from psychic, Nancy Bradley!  My in-laws had a few readings from her as well as took some of her classes.  So far, all of her predictions have come true for them.  Shannon called to make the appointment and our appointment isn't until October 28th!  That will give us plenty of time to come up with questions for her. 

Since I made a few videos about the beauty products I use, the company has asked me to make how to/demo videos and video blog posts for them!  They would send me products to use and then I would make videos and video blogs about them.  They asked me what I am charging to do something like that and I am not sure what to charge!?  They are also looking for other people to make videos for them, so I am on the lookout for other people to ask! 

Kyle has occupational therapy and speech therapy tomorrow!  We're going to have to change the day of the week we go to therapy due to Shannon's school assignments.  He would prefer another day of the week that we go. 

Kyle starts school next week!  I did get him two pairs of shorts that he can wear to school.  I think he'll need two more pairs of shorts and then I'll work getting more pants and shirts for him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment