His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Good News!

First, Kyle is not sick!  He started feeling better shortly after he threw up yesterday!  So he is better, but isn't eating much these days.  I guess he doesn't have much of an appetite.

Today we found out that we were approved for Food Stamps!  I am so surprised that we were approved so quickly.  It's only been a few weeks since I sent in our application!  But I am not complaining.  The Food Stamps will definitely help with groceries!  We are still waiting to hear whether or not Kyle is approved to receive SSI.

Earlier this week, Shannon bought Kyle his first remote control car!  It's a police car and he's been playing with it indoors for now.  At first, Kyle was not interested, he would run away from it.  But then he saw his Daddy playing with it and making the car move.  When he's not playing with it or when he's done playing with it, we put it away.  It's more exciting for him to play with it when he has to look for it.

The other day, I used my Amazon gift cards to buy two motivational posters!  My entire order came to $0!  I can't wait to receive them and put them in frames!  It was really difficult to select these posters, since there are so many to choose from!  The first poster reminds me of Shannon, he is always coming up with new ideas and ways of doing things.  It reads,  "It takes only a single thought to move the world"

This one reads, "It is not the position you stand, but the direction in which you look" 

No comments:

Post a Comment