His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keys to our new place!


We stopped by our apartment today and they gave us the keys!  We brought over 2 boxes of our stuff and 3 of my plants.  We set up my plants on the plant stand and I unpacked the boxes we brought over, that way we could bring home the boxes to fill them up again.

We had a chance to see our place again and I am so excited!  I can't wait until we are fully moved in!  This was Kyle's first time seeing our new place!  He was a little nervous and wasn't sure what was going on.  We showed him around the apartment and showed him his room.  He still didn't understand that this is where we are going to live soon.  He kept wanting to leave. 

We plan on going back on Monday and Tuesday to bring over more of our stuff, just a car load at a time.  Shannon rented a U-Haul for our boxes and furniture for the second half of the week.  I am going to help him load the truck with the boxes and anything else I can lift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment