His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The school district

I've been waiting for days for the school district to call me or email me.  I emailed the lady from the Exceptional Children's program on Sunday night (hoping she'd receive it on Monday morning).  She hasn't called me or emailed me.  Then I called and left a message for her and her assistant this morning and they still haven't called me back.  I guess I'll call everyday until I get a call from them.  I was told that we could enroll him for the rest of this school year and also for next year. 

Kyle really should be in school, which would give Shannon and I a break!  We need a break from Kyle and we need some alone time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment