His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, May 29, 2011

8 Days

Today is our 8th day in our new apartment!  We seem to have a nice routine down.  Next week, we're going to stop by the Exceptional Children's department at the school district to drop off some paperwork.  I finally heard back from the lady I was waiting to hear back from.  She wants a copy of his latest IEP so she can determine what services Kyle will need. 

Since we've been in our new apartment, I have read two books!  I have one more book to read and write a review for.  I am so glad I am almost caught up.  I am really enjoying reading books and doing reviews.  I am still doing product reviews too.  Since we moved, I've been working on catching up on my reviews and also trying to do all of the cleaning, laundry, changing our information, and just making sure everything is caught up and taken care of. 

Shannon took our car in to get fixed and we finally got it back yesterday!  Shannon said it runs like new!  In addition, they fixed the interior lights and the electrical on the inside so now our clock works and our radio stations can be programmed again.  The lock works to where we could probably use the alarm clicker again.  Shannon has to manually use the car key to open the driver side door and then unlock each door manually.  Our final bill was over $1400!  We eventually want to get the car re-painted because there is rust on the top of the car.  We also want to get it reupholstered, eventually. 

This week, Kyle started saying "pee pee."  He likes sitting on the potty (with all of his clothes on) but now he likes saying "pee pee" and then one of us takes him to the potty.  He still likes to sit with his clothes on or he'll pull down his pants.  We'll have to get him pull ups and try it that way... 

No comments:

Post a Comment