His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Food poisoning or just nauseous?

Last night, I went to lay down at around 7pm because I wasn't feeling well.  I am not sure if I had food poisoning or just the bad case of nauseousness!  I was feeling dizzy, sick to the stomach, just really horrible.  I don't think it was the food I ate because Shannon ate the same food.  I think it may have been the chai tea I had.  I really don't know. 

Plus I've been sore for the last 2 days from my workout.  Today I am feeling much less sore.  I may be able to workout today.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are better by today! My kids were sick like that all wk..all recovered now! I am your newest follower..pls folow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Whimsical Wednesday.

    Maybe it was just a little stomach bug?

    Best,
    Brooke

    http://blueberrysquash.blogspot.com
    http://cupcakecucumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete