His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Feeling Lost

Once again, I have decided not to attend Ashworth College.  I am unable to find a proctor for when I need to take the final exams. 

The last few days, I've been searching for online colleges and universities.  When I click on a college website, I first check to see if they are regionally accredited and then I look at their programs.  I have found a few that I really like.  I may pursue an Associate of Arts degree and then pursue my Bachelor's Degree.  I am still interested in pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in  Sociology as the subject really interests me. 

Lately I am feeling lost.  If/when Shannon attends law school, I would love to be the one working to help support us.  I feel like I should be doing something, such as college! 

1 comment: