His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Math. At my age?

Shannon is still in the middle of his Math class.  Last night, he was doing his homework for the week.  As he got up to take a little break, he made a comment about trying to solve the problems.  After he left, I got up and sat at his desk to try to solve the problem.  I admit, I wasn't able to solve it without help from an example problem.  The homework gives an option to ask for an example, to walk you through on how to solve an example problem.  With the example, I was able to solve at least 6 math problems.  While this class is College Algebra, I am proud of myself for doing math again -- at my age!

I am still without a college.  I found an online college that I like, but we'll see.  


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining the blog hop! Following you via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete