His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Enrolled

Last week, I've emailed the former college trying to let them know that I no longer want to attend their college.  I've been receiving conflicting emails from the Financial Aid department, and other departments about my start date, etc.  It's all very confusing and I keep replying back telling them the same thing.  I received another email from the Financial Aid department stating that I am unable to start because of some forms I didn't fill out, which is my whole point.  I do not want to attend their school and they just don't want to deal with it.  It's annoying. 

Today, I called Ashworth College to enroll.  She set me all up and gave me the URL to set up an account.  Hopefully I will be able to start my first class tomorrow!  I am pursuing my Bachelor of Arts in General Studies.  I am looking forward to starting college again! 

Shannon is currently taking a college match class.  He had a practice test to take and we were trying to figure out the math problems together.  The math problem was multiplying fractions.  I told him how I thought you solve it and he agreed and got an answer.  Before submitting his answer, I told him to look it up on how to solve it, just in case!  It turns out, we were wrong!  LOL  He found out how to solve it on youtube.  I wish we had youtube when I was in school!  Shannon had other match problems, such as dividing fractions too!  He was able to solve them with the help of youtube showing him how to solve them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment