His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, March 7, 2008

Adventures in Job Searching

"If we do not find anything very pleasant, at least we shall find something new." - Voltaire

Yesterday I spent several hours job searching and applying for jobs for my husband. I ended up applying for 4 jobs! On one of the sites, I tried applying for the job without having to create an account, and I was almost to the end of the application when I accidentally hit the wrong key and it brought me to another page. Of course I tried the BACK SPACE key and it brought me back to the original page with all information erased, which meant I had to start all over. So I do it again and about half way though I do it again! AHHHH! The third and last time, I try to create an account and then it says for manager positions, you can upload your resume! All that damn work and all I had to do was upload the damn resume! LOL

The other 3 jobs, I also had to create an account just to apply for the jobs. Very tedious.

Shannon got a call back from one of the jobs today! He called them back and left a message, but still no call from their end.

Today was Kyle’s playgroup but we ended up not going. I took advantage of that time and spent time on my GPT and PTC sites earning money!

Today it was overcast and raining! Kyle didn’t go outside to play because it’s all muddy and pretty chilly outside. We plan on going to Walmart for groceries tomorrow. We’re almost out of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment