His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, March 7, 2008

Money Hungry Whores!

Our FORMER car insurance company sent us a “Final Notice Due Bill” because we never paid our last bill. However, we switched insurance companies in December, and now they are trying to squeeze even more money out of us. This company, that rhymes with LARMERS is a GREEDY company. I highly recommend you stay away from them, UNLESS you enjoy throwing your money away and overpaying for insurance.

Now I have to contact my current car insurance company and have them fax over proof of car insurance with them. Somehow I have to prove that I had car insurance to my former company. This is so lame. The last time I changed over, I never had to do this.

I already emailed my FORMER car insurance lady for her fax number and requested written proof that I do not owe anything after this. Once I receive her fax number, I can email my NEW car insurance company with this info.


Again, the company that rhymes with LARMERS is a MONEY HUNGRY WHORE of a company!

No comments:

Post a Comment