His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, March 24, 2008

We’re Approved!

I think our luck is changing, which I wholeheartedly welcome!

Shannon started his new job today! Obviously he made it safely because we just got a call from the apartment complex we applied with. They called to let us know that we were approved, plus we qualified for the special rate on the deposit! They want us to bring in the deposit today to “reserve our apartment” but that will probably have to wait a few days. I will have to talk to Shannon on how long he wants to wait.

Since Shannon has been gone, I started laundry, cleaned the bathroom and vacuumed! I also had to take Kyle outside a few times today. I am already tired but trying to keep busy at the same time.

I think Shannon and I cannot wait to move. Shannon won’t have to commute an hour and half back and forth and we’d have our OWN place. Also, when we took the tour, they asked if we preferred upstairs or downstairs, which is nice because we never really had the choice. We want a downstairs because its so much easier to access, especially with a little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment