His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, March 3, 2008

Desperately Seeking

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

It has officially been 6 months of unemployment for my husband. Still no luck with the job search. Since we are desperately seeking employment I decided to give GPT Sites another try and really try to earn. Unfortunately not a lot of my offers are approving, but I hope that will change. I am still very much into my PTC Sites as well. I am a member of some really good sites and most of them have paid me. I am awaiting payment from 2 of my sites. I will post proof of payment as soon as I receive them.

I joined another GPT Site today and I am trying to earn there. I have heard some good things about this site so hopefully it will rub off on me.

I received my candles that I ordered from
Country Charm Scents! They all smell so good. I am expecting another order of candles from my other company Apple Blossom Candles. Both of these candle companies are owned by honest women and they offer fantastic products. So, if you are in need of soy candles or bath & body products, please check them out.

1 comment:

  1. You commented my post and asked about my workout. I do this Latin dance mix. Right after I had my son I did it and lost 10 lbs in two months. Then I stopped, a few months later I picked up on them again and lost another 10lbs. It's really fun too.

    ReplyDelete