His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The little extras

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you." - William Arthur

We went to Walmart for groceries today. I also bought a folder and a little file folder thing that could hold coupons or index cards. But I use it to keep our paid bills in, it helps me stay organized. Shannon bought the biggest case of beer! BLEH! LOL I bought some chocolate and a 4 pack of Starbucks iced frappacino (spelling?) coffee. Kyle was very good in the car and in the store. He loves going for rides in the car. He’s always so quiet in the store, which I am thankful for. He just loves looking at everything, everyone and every item we put in the cart.

When we got home, I received some goodies in the mail. I got 3 letters from my pen pals! Which reminds me, I have a few letters to write. I also got my last order of soy candles! They all smell so delicious! Very highly scented. They are the new spring/summer scents and since they all sounded yummy and I couldn‘t choose, I opted for scents I wouldn’t normally choose. I can’t wait to burn them!

This morning and afternoon it was overcast, windy and raining like crazy. However, this earlier evening, it’s now blue skies with the sun shining, but still a little windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment