His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Gift for Kyle

"Mom." - Kyle, my son

I finally got around to ordering the Aquadoodle for Kyle from my Mom. I picked out an Elmo Aquadoodle mat. All of the reviews about the Aquadoodle are positive and the kids seem to love it. Plus there is no mess with playing with this thing. I’d love to get Kyle some crayons are markers but I think he’s still too young and I don’t want him marking up his face or find him eating crayons. LOL

Shannon has a job interview on Tuesday in the afternoon! It’s a little less than an hour away.

I was able to write a letter yesterday and plan on writing more today. It’s so funny trying to write letters with a 2 year old. I have to distract him and put a Pooh movie on or any other movie he likes. Once in awhile he’ll climb on my lap or want to see what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment