His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Imitation Kyle (Part Two: As 2 year old)

We had a nice Sunday! The weather was nice enough to go outside. So I took Kyle outside just to get some fresh air. It was blue skies, sunny but a little cold.

The kids next door were playing basketball and Kyle loves watching them play so he stood at the fence just watching them. He watched them for about 10 minutes or so. After dinner, he was playing around the living room and kitchen when he started moving around like he was playing basketball. He was basically imitating the boys playing basketball, without a ball! Unfortunately I did not see this, but Shannon told me about it and showed me what Kyle did.

Shannon bought beef jerky that came in cardboard canisters. Kyle took them all out and held them in both of his hands and then put them back in one at a time. Kyle loves getting his hands on things that aren’t his.




Here is a picture of my son brushing his teeth. He loves brushing his teeth (he usually just plays with the toothbrush) and also watching me brush. I had to take a picture of him doing this, it was just the cutest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment