His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, March 14, 2008

Skin Care Party

I went to a skin party with my mother-in-law tonight. It started at 6pm and we got there a little earl The hostess was telling us that they invited 30 people and they were expecting at least 4 other people. Well, it was just my mother-in-law and myself. Another woman showed up about an hour into the show. Apparently this is common out here… People make the commitment to be somewhere but they don’t show up. Or they make a promise to pay you back and don’t. Ironic, since everyone is so religious out here.

I am really impressed with the products, they are all natural. I was only able to purchase a sample pack but it’s a good start. It gives me a chance to at least try the products. I did see some products that I liked. I am very happy with my makeup products but I am willing to try other skin care products. I would surely consider purchasing more in the future. Hopefully I can after my husband is employed again.

We were at the party for about an hour and forty-five minutes! The hostess had a really big poodle but he was very friendly. He was like a child who wanted the attention. He was a really tall dog too! He was just like Sparky (my in-law’s dog), just as happy, excited and into everything. He just wants to know what you are doing and be by your side.

When we got home, Kyle was so happy to see me. He hadn’t seen me since 3pm because he fell asleep around then. He was very cuddly, followed me around, and just wanted to be near me. He definitely missed me. He kept looking at me as if he hadn’t seen me in days! It reminded me that I missed my little boy while I was gone. Although it was nice to be away too.

No comments:

Post a Comment