His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, March 10, 2008

Peaceful Monday

It was so beautiful outside today. Bright sun, a little wind, but lovely overall.


We took Kyle outside several times throughout the day. This gives him a chance to run around and have fun. I need the extra exercise, so I also took Kyle for a walk around the neighborhood.

While Shannon and Kyle were outside, I grabbed the camera and started taking a few pictures when Shannon offered to take pictures of us. I can never have enough pictures of my son and myself. It is very rare to get Kyle to look at the camera, but here is one that I like.



And here are a few more pictures of my son and I.





No comments:

Post a Comment