His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Weekend

I took most of the day off from doing my daily clicks on my PTC sites! It was a nice break. It was Shannon’s third day off this week, so we drove up to see my in-laws. We left at around 9:30am. Shannon decided to take the “back way” which he is not familiar with, we drove around for an hour. I suggested we stop and ask for directions but he kept saying he was going the right way. We got lost and wound up going in a big circle and ended up stopping at home for a bathroom break. The second time leaving, we took the freeway. We spent about 3 ½ hours at my in-laws. Kyle played with their dog and ran around the backyard.

Yesterday, we went grocery shopping. I picked up some new socks for Kyle because just about all of his pairs of socks have holes in them. I also bought some placemats for our new table, which should be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment