His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just a little Vent!

Well, I never received a call back from the DSS! Surprise, Surprise! I called again this afternoon and left another message. I don't expect a call back until AFTER THE NEW YEAR, maybe even later than that.

Also, I am looking to order ONE item from a home business from an independent representative. Anyway, I told her I am looking to purchase such and such item and she wrote back, "to make it worthwhile, we would need an order of $35-$40." WTF?! Worthwhile for WHO? Obviously not me! So I wrote her back that I am only looking to order the ONE item and asked if she knoew of a rep who had this item in stock. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment